Thanks for your interest in taking a tour!
Below you will find the tour days and times for the month of July and Early August 2019.
A tour of the Crabapple orchard is currently $10/Person (Children under 10 free)
The Tour (estimated total time, 90Min)
- 45min guided tour of the orchard
- History of crabapples,
- History of Appleflats
- Pruning, and what it means for a tree
- Honey Bees and their relationship to the orchard
- New planting for next year
- Crabapple product of your choice
- Charcuterie tray served at the end of the tour.
- All local assortment of local cracker, cheeses, fresh fruit, crabapple punch and cured meats. This will also function as a Q&A for anything that was missed on the tour. As well as recommendations for other local food companies in the area.
**The property does have mosquitoes, We recommend you wear long pants and bring bug spray**
Please be aware this is our first tour season, so we are learning what you like on tours; your feedback is greatly appreciated.
Register for your tour dates here!
** If you are bringing more then 6 people, Please email us directly for a private tour date to be arranged**
Tour of the Orchard
Tour of the crabapple orchard.